Wednesday, March 10, 2010

hApPy wOmEn'S dAy!!!

Messages pouring in.........
You are the light....
You are the reason.....
You are the inspiration...you are multi-tasking......
You are my MOM....sister.....best friend...girl friend...daughter.......

....At first instance, she feels proud being a woman....fresh early morning breather...a day celebrated for her...for the SHE in ME....in my honour.....just for my sake....sitting she rethinks and feels bizzare.....

I get "ALMOST"(and not THE..) an equal opportunity in career...but what about the unsafe work place??

My sexually opposite friends get pay hike,promotions & authority..but why am i looked awfully when i want the same??

Why do parents have to worry about HER late night outings..and HE is excused that extra caution??

I'm 50% of the country's population,yet need a reservation (that too of 30%) to be made in the political house...

Though i am better of my rural counterparts....don't i even have the right to ask for better and more of anything??

Why am i always accused of cribbing about my status?Why are my tears always taken as a sign of meekness?Why?Just because i dont have an extra piece of muscle in between my legs??

Remember when i can hold the world inside me....i do have the power to change the world as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

shopping anyone??